German speaking Client Manager in Accountancy Practice. Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy/financial services practice in London with excellent salary + bonus and benefits!
German and English
Our client is a leading accountancy practice, specialising in outsourced financial services for international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Client Manager. As the primary contact with senior client staff (typically CFO level), your main responsibility will be to be the control the workflow on a portfolio of 15-20 clients, handling technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews.
You will be in charge of implementing new clients, many of whom are German speaking, with and without the support of senior management and more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations
- Management reports and payment runs
- Client billing process
- Management of typically 2-3 members of staff including appraisals and reviews
- Dealing with queries as and when they arise
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Experience in producing and reviewing monthly management accounts is essential, ideally within a practice environment from a portfolio of clients from different industries
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified is preferred
- UK VAT experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people or more is preferred
Up to c.£60,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
25 days annual leave increasing 28 days after 5 years’ service
Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
Permanent health insurance (income protection)
Private medical insurance with the option to add dependents at a group negotiated cost
Payment of one professional subscription per annum
Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
Annual discretionary bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing organisation in the financial services sector.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV or contact Lisa Grimes