German speaking Business Development Manager - DACH. Our world leading client is a Translation & Languages Services company, working with major clients in different industry sectors (legal, finance, pharmaceutical, technology and manufacturing for example). This is an exciting and excellent opportunity to manage and grow their business sales across the DACH territory.
DACH Territory (Home based in the DACH territory + regular travel in the DACH territory) . Company head office is in Berlin.
SALARY & BENEFITS
45,000 - 55,000 EUR + commission (OTE c 90,000 EUR + ) + excellent benefits
Our client is a global translation and language services & solutions company, covering most industry sectors and working with many of the world’s leading companies.
To develop sales of their full translation and language solutions services across the DACH territory, they wish to hire a Business Development Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Source and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows etc.)
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Generate daily outreach efforts (direct mail, digital marketing, cold calls) to prospective clients
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues
- DACH Travel
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German is essential, as well as a good level of English
- University College degree (BA, BS)
- Proven translation or language solutions sales experience
- Sales life cycle experience—from lead generation through business closing
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Superb problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office Suite: MS PowerPoint, MS Word, and MS Excel
To be considered for this opportunity please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.