German speaking Amazon Channel Manager. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading eCommerce company to work on and develop their Amazon channel marketing campaigns and projects and other key area of their eCommerce marketing operations.
£28,000 - £33,000 neg
German and English
Harlow, Essex (NE of London, 25 mins direct train from London Liverpool Street/Stratford International)
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious UK Top-100 FastTrack eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to manage and develop their growth across all online platforms (especially Amazon as well as eBay, Google Shopping and other leading 3rd party platforms) they wish to recruit a German speaking Amazon Channel Manager. The exciting role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Managing channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Working closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights
- Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share
- Optimising listings to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue
- Manage marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets
- Look for and lead new opportunities to grow
- Establish and maintain good relationships with the marketplaces’ account managers
- Consider various fulfilment options and their impact on profitability
- Consider the wider marketing options available on marketplaces
- Launch marketplaces into new geographies
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Previous digital experience as a Channel Manager / Platform Manager / eCommerce Manager or similar - ideally from a consumer goods background - advantage but not essential as full training will be given!
- Previous experience of working across 3rd party online shopping platforms (Amazon, eBay, Google Shopping etc)
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering successful online strategies to deliver commercial growth
- IT literate and able to manage, process and upload large volumes of data
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-disciplined and comfortable working independently
- Highly organized, detailed and able to work to tight deadlines
SALARY & BENEFITS
£28,000 - £33,000 + benefits
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information