German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant. Excellent opportunity to join a leading, international company and manage their accounts payable and financial activities for their business markets of the DACH countries.
Our client is a leading international company, with offices across most countries in Europe with a fantastic range of lifestyle brands and services.
To work as part of their international finance team, and concentrate on all business accounting issues for the DACH countries, they wish to recruit a German speaking Accounts Payable Assistant. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Arranging supplier payments and reconciling statements
- Matching and coding invoices
- Purchase ledger and Credit control duties when necessary
- Completing daily cash reconciliations
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Resolving invoice queries from suppliers and members of staff
- Processing company expenses
- Other duties as required from time to time
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and English is essential
- Any previous accounts or finance experience (accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit control, administration.. all background considered!)
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, problem solver
- Have strong client relationship and communication skills
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure
£26,000 - £27,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes