German speaking Accounting Manager
Fantastic opportunity to join a global and highly successful outsourced accounting provider in Central London with excellent salary + benefits (including flexible working) + great long term progression opportunities!
Central London Zone 1
£50,000 - £60,000 pa depending on experience
Our client is a leading and very well established outsourced accounting provider, working with and assisting clients both in the UK and overseas.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit a German speaking Accounting Manager.
As the primary contact with senior client staff (typically CFO level), your main responsibility will be to be the control the work flow on a portfolio of 15-20 clients, handling technical queries as they arise and completing quality control reviews.
You will be in charge of implementing new clients with and without the support of senior management and more detailed responsibilities will include:
- Review of management accounts, VAT returns and registrations
- Management reports and payment runs
- Client billing process
- Management of typically 2-3 members of staff including appraisals and reviews
- Dealing with queries as and when they arise
- Fluency in English and German is essential
- Previous experience as a management accountant is essential
- UK VAT experience is preferred
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- 25 days annual leave increasing 28 days after 5 year's service
- Option for flexible working (e.g. one day a week from home)
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance (x4 pensionable salary)
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Permanent health insurance (income protection)
- Private medical insurance with the option to add dependants at a group negotiated cost
- Payment of one professional subscription per annum
- Season ticket loan up to a maximum of £6,000
- Flexible holiday - where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Childcare, cycle to work and eye care voucher scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing company.
To apply or to find out more, please apply online or contact Lisa Grimes