German and Italian speaking Customer Service Specialist - excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established technology/IT company
£21,000 - £22,000 + 10%-20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits
South West London area
Fluency in German and Italian is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the IT/technology sector.
To support their German and Italian speaking business customers by email, calls and live chat, they wish to recruit a Customer Service Specialist.
Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receiving incoming calls from EMEA customers and responding in a timely manner
- Providing first level technical support to German and Italian speaking clients
- Offering some translation assistance on calls
- Managing the email database and handling live chat requests
- Working with the Account Managers to ensure smooth day-to-day running of existing accounts
- Managing logistical issues
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in German and Italian is essential
- Good level of education
- Experience in customer service or administration
- Strong communication skills and ability to multitask
£21,000-£22,000 pa + 10%-20% bonus (up to c.£4,000) + excellent benefits including 24 days holiday, private medical insurance, excellent pension and many more!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Lisa Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.