FRENCH SPEAKING VIDEO GAMES HARDWARE SUPPORT ENGINEER
Sunbury on Thames, South West London (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
French and English
Our client is a world leading technology and video games hardware brand.
To offer full technical support to all French speaking customers from the EMEA region for their video games hardware, they wish to recruit a French speaking Technical Support Engineer. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Respond to technical issues and product questions in English and French (telephone conversation, email, Chat or through a web request)
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues
- Respond to comments from the social media management system
- Maintain and update your knowledge on all products
- Be proactive and manage logistical issues
- Back up colleagues and the Customer Services team especially on language cover.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Previous experience in providing customer and technical support.
- A keen interest in computer gaming and gaming peripherals (headsets, mice, keyboards, etc...). Ideally you are a technophile who loves the gaming scene (Fortnite etc!!) and enjoys social media discussions about products and technology
- Knowledgeable in the use of PCs, Tablets, Mobile phones and Gaming consoles.
- Knowledge of PC Architecture and Microsoft OS.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with strong focus on Customer satisfaction.
- Excellent time management, ability to prioritise your own workload and multi-task.
SALARY : £22,000 - £24,000 + up to 10%/15% discretionary company bonus (possibly more) + excellent benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us