NEW JOB! French speaking Sales Executive. Excellent opportunity for a truly sales motivated French speaker to join a world leading business exhibition and event company.
French and English
South West London
Our client is a global business exhibition and event producer, organising many successful business trade events across all business sectors.
In order to develop exhibitor sales for one of their major exhibitions in France, they wish to recruit a French speaking Sales Executive. Targeting mostly new business sales, you role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Sales (telesales & sales via email)
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target
- Key account management (visiting design agencies, brands and packaging manufacturers)
- Data analysis and maintaining accurate records
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets
- Reviewing sales performance
- Fluent French and English is essential
- Previous successful outbound B2B telesales experience
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
£25,000 - £30,000 basic + uncapped commission!
To apply for the role, please send your CV to us immediately.