French speaking Sales Executive. Superb opportunity to join a specialist, international company and develop their new business sales across France.
Fluent French and English is essential
Newtown, Powys (Wales)
Our client is an international, specialist technology company.
To manage and grow new business sales of their full product range into their French speaking sales markets of Europe, they wish to recruit a French speaking Sales Executive. Your typical job duties and responsibilities will be:
- Achieve office sales targets through personal sales achievements whilst working as part of a team
- Process sales procedures through to completion of order
- Development of new routes to market, including cold calling to establish company contacts
- Targeting of specific market sectors as defined by Sales Manager
- Managing a portfolio of prospects and maintaining periodical contact through telephone & email communication
- Maintaining marketing database records with up to date customer information
- Reviewing prospects credit scores and updating this information on the marketing database
- Performing telephone demonstrations to potential customers
- Monitoring the sales forecast throughout the month and ensuring you chase in your orders
- Daily communication with team manager to ensure they are aware of your pipeline business and forecasted opportunities.
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent French and English is essential
- Previous telesales / sales / telemarketing / cold calling experience is essential
- Excellent, positive and motivated sales attitude
- Motivated by sales success and excellent results
- Desire to progress within a fast-moving, public quoted technology company
SALARY & BENEFITS
Basic salary of £19,000 - £23,000 (neg) + commission of approx. £9,000.
To apply for this role as French speaking Sales Executive, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.