French speaking Sales Account Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand and manage their important client sales relationships in the EMEA countries.
£23,000 - £26,000 + sales bonus of approx.10% - 20% (£5,000)
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent French AND English is essential
Our global client is a world leading technology and video gaming hardware brand.
In order to manage and maintain sales relationships with French speaking business partners, they wish to recruit a French speaking Sales Account Manager. Your job will include the following responsibilities:
- Assist the Business Management team in executing successful product launches
- Work in coordination with the Business Management and Business Development teams to help manage business partner sales
- Coordinate with the Business Development and Business Management teams to ensure successful sales promotions
- Analyse customer data and identify trends to help grow the business
- Assist the Commercial Manager with any special requests and ensure all pricing is communicated correctly
- Work alongside the Business Management and Business Development teams as part of a collective effort towards accurate forecast and inventory planning
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French AND English is essential
- Good level of education
- Experience in sales / account management
- Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to learn about the gaming industry and gain a sound understanding of the key factors that drive the industry
£23,000 - £26,000 + sales bonus of approx.10% - 20% (£5,000) + excellent benefits including:
24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
Permanent health insurance
Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us straight away!
Contact: Lisa Grimes