FRENCH SPEAKING IT SUPPORT ENGINEER (2nd line)
Sunbury on Thames, South West London (Middlesex - 35/40 minutes direct from Clapham/Waterloo)
French and English
Our client is a world leading technology brand.
As a French speaking IT Support Engineer (2nd line), your primary responsibility will be to assist French speaking customers with product questions and problems.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving customer calls from distributors, resellers and end users in French and English regarding technical issues and product questions
- Resolving customer queries issues in a professional, courteous and timely manner by email, phone, chat or social media platforms
- Recreating customer problems in-house and performing tests to ascertain the cause of the problem, resolving the issue then documenting the findings in English
- Maintaining knowledge and updating yourself on all the products as well as competitor’s hardware/software products. Initial and on-going training will be provided as necessary.
- Attending occasional site visits and presentations as required
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Previous experience in either helpdesk, technical support or IT support at 2nd level is essential
- In depth knowledge of MS Operating Systems and Hardware experience
- Working knowledge of Computer Networks and a good knowledge of PC Architecture
SALARY : £24,000 - £26,000 + up to 10%/15% discretionary company bonus (possibly more) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
Monday to Thursday 8.00 - 17.00, Friday 8.00 - 15.00
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business as a French speaking IT Support Engineer, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us