French speaking Export Sales Account Manager. Superb opportunity for an experienced French speaking Export Sales Manager to join a leading FMCG company and drive their export sales across France and also Germany.
Fluent French and English is essential. Fluent also in German is a preference but not essential
South West London/Surrey + regular international travel
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an industry leading FMCG company, designing and manufacturing a successful product range to the FMCG markets across Europe.
In order to develop Export Sales across France (and other French speaking countries of Europe) and also Germany, they wish to recruit a French speaking Export Sales Manager. Your role as French speaking Export Sales Manager will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- To develop an export sales strategy to your departmental head with particular reference to the use of agents and distributors
- Agree a pricing policy with your departmental head
- Submit budget proposals to departmental head annually in respect of export sales
- Attend overseas trade exhibitions intelligence to your departmental head with suitable recommendations for action
- Make client trips abroad as approved by the board
- Manage existing distributors and keep contact with them on a regular basis
- Implement sales policies and strategies approved by the board regarding export sales
- Achieve the sales targets and standard gross profit margins agreed with your departmental head
- Manage sales promotion campaigns which have been agreed with the head of department.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French and English is essential. Fluency also in German is a preference but not essential
- Export sales experience in consumables FMCG goods/ equipment/ food or packaging related is essential
- Experience of managing distributors / agents / sales partners
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Strong commercial acumen with an enthusiastic attitude
- Flexible as extensive up to 50-60% travelling will be required (UK and Europe)
- Clean Driving licence & Passport holder
- Degree educated ideally
c£60,000 package + car allowance. Benefits include 23 days holiday, pension, private medical cover.