French speaking Export Sales Administrator. A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing eCommerce company to work with their busy international customer services team and support their French speaking sales markets.
French and English
Abingdon (20 mins south of Oxford), Oxfordshire
Our client is a fast evolving and niche eCommerce company, growing rapidly across Europe and offering a superb range of products and service.
To work as part of their rapidly growing international export customer services team, they wish to recruit a French speaking Export Sales Administrator. Your role as French speaking Export Sales Administrator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Manage sales orders for all French speaking export customers are received and processed
- Coordinate presentations and quotations for export customers.
- Arranging for product samples as required for sales personnel and customers.
- Providing French translations for catalogues, packaging, website and merchandising as required.
- Helping to organise export trade shows and exhibitions, including stock
- Assist with marketing and other departments as required.
- Processing customer refunds and returns including investigative enquiries and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- General administration such as mailing list cleaning.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in both French and English is essential. Fluency in other languages, such as German or Spanish, is an advantage but not essential
- Previous experience in a customer services role - any background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Passionate to deliver high levels of customer care
- High level of attention to detail
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
£25,000 - £28,000. Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
To apply for this superb opportunity, please Apply Now and send to us your CV.