French speaking Export Customer Service Representative - West London (zone 2)
Our client is a world leading exporter of some of the world’s most recognised brands in the luxury goods interior design sector.
They are looking to recruit two French speaking Export Customer Service Representatives to join a great international team as soon as possible.
This exciting and varied role will be to ensure that customer's expectations are always met, providing support and satisfaction to them and going above and beyond what is expected. This includes actions taken before, during, and after the actual transaction or delivery of service.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring orders are processed accurately within agreed service levels
- Offering full support customer service support (telephone and email) to French speaking export clients (B2B)
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries (e.g. stock availability, prices, delivery etc.)
- Liaising with couriers and freight companies to organise deliveries
- Providing support to the French speaking Export Sales Teams
- After sales service (quality, deliver etc).
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or an administration role is essential
- An interest in interior design is an advantage
- Passion for creating a great customer experience
- Using own initiative to go above and beyond what is expected
- Friendly, professional and excellent telephone manner
- Effective at building new and existing relationships with clients
£22,000 + benefits + excellent opportunities for promotion and development (including increases in salary).
Working hours are 9.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch at their excellent on site subsidised restaurant.
These roles are to start as soon as possible so please do send your CV to us.