Fantastic opportunity for a French speaking Executive to join an international exhibition and trade fair production company, assisting their team with all operational requirements for the successful production of trade exhibitions.
St. Albans, Hertfordshire (30 mins north of London)
French and English
Our client is a world leading international business exhibition and trade fair company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting events for specific business sectors across Europe.
Working as part of their dynamic, international production team, your role as Technical Administrator will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Assist exhibitors and contractors with queries
- Preparation of the exhibitor manual and other information material
- Support the manager in coordinating and monitoring the tasks of the service partners
- Arrange hotel and travel arrangements for the team
- Plan conference and office areas
- Administrative tasks and correspondence in French and English
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French, as well as fluent English
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive, responsive and able to work under pressure
- A strong administrative flair
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- CAD experience would be a distinct advantage
£24,000 - £26,000 + 5% pension + healthcare
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a French speaking Technical Administrator to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.