French speaking Team Leader
Fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful company with a starting salary of £26,000 - £28,000 (depending on experience) and a great friendly, working environment!
£26,000 - £28,000 pa + fantastic benefits including excellent product discount
Our client is a leading award winner exporter of high-end interior design products
The main focus of this exciting role will be to manage the French speaking Customer Service desk (of which there are currently 4 team members).
In addition you will be responsible for liaising with the Sales Manager and the Sales Agents based in France and you will participate in twice yearly sales meetings and as well as attend exhibitions in Paris.
Your role as Team Leader will be to focus on keeping the department running in an efficient and profitable manner to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
You will have an essential part to play in the training of the team and setting them tasks to achieve as well as acting as a mentor and your responsibilities will include:
- Directing the daily operations of the French speaking customer service team
- Assisting the team by performing the tasks with them
- Building relationships with the Sales Team and Sales Manager
- Attending events and sales briefings in Paris
- Assisting with meeting monthly targets and task and resolving any issues
- Motivating the team and building relationships internally with departments and management
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent French and English is essential
- Previous experience in a team leader role or previous experience as a supervisor or Assistant Manager
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong abilities in decision-making, planning and organizing
£26,000 - £28,000 + fantastic benefits.
THIS ROLE ALSO OFFERS EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITIES WITH A VIEW TO BECOMING AN ASSISTANT MANAGER AND THEN MANAGER AS YOU PROGRESS
Monday to Friday 9.00 - 17.00 with an hour for lunch