Based in central London, our client is a very successful, specialist translation company, working with some major international clients from all industry sectors.
In order to manage an excellent portfolio of existing clients, they wish to recruit a French speaking Account Manager. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and grow an existing client portfolio across the legal and financial sectors via calls, meetings and events
- Manage existing accounts, analyse quote requests, prepare sales proposals, close deals
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with the production team
- Achieve KPIs, update the CRM and report your work to your manager
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency also in French is a big advantage but not essential
- Ideally be educated to at least university level
- Have a strong and successful business background
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and very well organised
- Be natural communicator, adept at building client relationships with excellent presentation skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS : Base salary of c£30,000 -£35,000 + commission (c£10,000+)
French AND English
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.