Our client is an international financial services and consultancy company. They work in good partnership with many of the world's leading companies from all industry sectors.
To join their London based international sales office, they wish to recruit a French speaking Business Development Executive. Your role as French speaking Business Development Executive will be to develop new sales and clients for the company from France and other French speaking regions of Europe. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Research into potential new business sales opportunities and prospects
- Contact (cold telephone call or email) the potential clients ( large multinational clients/Blue Chip clients and medium sized companies) to introduce yourself and the company service
- Try to achieve a sales meeting or appointment for your senior Sales Manager or Director
- Manage all queries and questions from the client regarding company services and solution
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline, with regular contact to current or prospect clients
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and English is essential
- Previous experience in sales: new business development / sales / telesales
- Experience of cold calling and new business sales
- Have a strong levels of business determination, ambition and desire to be a success
- High levels of sales motivation and drive to win new business
Basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 + commission (OTE c£40,000). Opportunity to progress into a senior business development manager role is realistic.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as French speaking Business Development Executive, please email your CV to us.