French OR Dutch speaking Digital PR Specialist, London, up to £35,000. Superb opportunity to join an international eCommerce company and develop their digital PR campaigns across Europe and other key global markets.
Fluent French OR Dutch is essential
Our client is a leading, international eCommerce company, distributing an excellent range or products and brands directly to the consumer markets of the world.
To work as part of their global PR team, they wish to recruit either a French OR Dutch speaking Digital PR Specialist. The job responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for driving PR activity in the UK, France or Netherlands
- Providing support to the International PR Manager
- Developing, nurturing and building relationships with key media and industry contacts
- Creating content, outreaching campaigns, and pitching story ideas to journalists, bloggers and influencers
- Monitoring the media for relevant and interesting opportunities
- Using PR software database, distribution and reporting platforms
- Working with SEO, Copy, PPC and Social Media colleagues to ensure integrated campaigns are effective and as strong as possible
- Performing regular competitor research and analysis
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent French OR Dutch is essential
- Proven experience as Senior PR Specialist/Executive or similar position
- Experience of working in a relevant digital role, either in-house or agency side
- Good knowledge about how digital PR fits into the wider digital marketing mix
- A track-record of orchestrating and delivering great campaigns and results
- Self-motivated and ambitious person who’s hungry to beat targets
SALARY & BENEFITS
£28,000 - £35,000 + fantastic benefits (up to 50% discount on staff products, personal training and development, company matching pension, Share Incentive Plan, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox Rewards Plan, Bonus paid against company targets, Summer & Christmas parties and regular social events..)
To apply for this role as French OR Dutch speaking Digital PR Specialist, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes