Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video games hardware and components.
To support all customers from the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a French speaking Gaming Customer Support Specialist (plus German, Italian, Spanish or Polish). Using social media platforms ( Twitter / Facebook / Youtube ), live chat, the company website, as well as email and telephone, you will interact with French (and also either German, Spanish, Italian or Polish) speaking customer questions and queries. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Receive incoming calls from all EMEA customers; respond to their requirements in an efficient and timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide first level technical support
- Manage live Chat requests to the customer’s satisfaction, respond to comments from the social media management system and the Email database where you need to ensure to maintain our service levels
- Participate in regular training to increase product knowledge
- Regularly review and update regional email templates
- Perform other work related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and English is essential AND also fluency in either German, Italian, Polish or Spanish
- Experience in customer service or customer support
- Experience using Social platforms such as Twitter / Facebook / Youtube
- Excellent skills in administration and task management
- Have an interest in computer gaming, social media
- Experience of online communities is advantage
£21,000 + 10-20% bonus (c£4,000) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% reimbursement of travel (up to £100 a month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Lisa Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.