French, German, Italian or Spanish speaking Translation & Localisation Project Manager. Superb opportunity to join a world leading media and entertainment company to project manage their various translation requirements.
French, German, Italian or Spanish to mother tongue standard is essential Fluent English is also required. Japanese language skills are an advantage but not essential
Our client is a world leading media, video gaming and entertainment production and distribution company.
To work as part of their international translation and localisation team, they wish to recruit a French, German, Italian or Spanish speaking Translation & Localisation Project Manager. Your job will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Project Manage and Coordinate the whole cycle of a side task from information retrieval, preparation, distribution, Q&As, collection and follow-up. Preempt or solve issues as required
- Advanced CAT tool assistance and solutions
- Develop ad-hoc files/solutions according to needs
- Support the creation and maintenance of reusable assets and glossaries
- Ensure quick response to inquiries and requests and maintain communication among all stakeholders
- Contribute to constant improvement of localisation processes and find viable solutions to localisation-related issues
- Collaborate with the localisation and editing team to keep the same level of standards/quality across all languages.
- Flag issues and report them to Localisation Solutions Manager
- Be creative with an eye to improving the way we tackle things
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- French, German, Italian or Spanish to mother tongue standard is essential Fluent English is also required. Japanese language skills are an advantage but not essential
- Experience in working with a team of translators and editors in multiple languages, preferably in the gaming localisation industry. Supervisory experience is an advantage.
- Use of MemoQ at end-user level (translation or editing) would give a strong edge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and flexibility to work under pressure, tight deadlines and shifting schedules
- Ability to relate tasks, disseminate assets and create synergies
- Strong interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
- Very good eye for detail and a natural inclination towards accuracy
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel and Word
SALARY & BENEFITS
£30,000 - £36,000 (neg) + 20% bonus and fantastic benefits.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.