French and Spanish (trilingual) speaking Customer Service Specialist.
Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology brand to support French and Spanish speaking business customers with calls, emails and live chat.
£21,000 - £22,000 + bonus (approx. 15-20% of salary) and excellent benefits
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Fluent French, Spanish and English is essential
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of leading technology products
- Receive incoming telephone calls, emails and live chats from French and Spanish speaking business customers
- Work with the Account Managers to ensure smooth day to day running of existing customer accounts
- Provide first level technical support (full training will be given) and assist with translation help for some calls
- Assist with providing support to customers via Social Media platforms
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in French and Spanish is essential
- Previous experience in customer service or customer support or administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to co-ordinate and resolve a variety of customer queries
£21,000 - £22,000 pa + bonus (usually 15%-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please apply immediately.
Contact: Lisa Grimes