French (plus ideally German) speaking Administrator and Event Coordinator.
Brilliant opportunity to provide proactive administrative support and event planning activities for the European Sales team of a world leading sports company.
South West London area (35 minutes direct train from Waterloo)
Fluency in French and English is essential. Fluency in German is also highly desirable.
Our client is a world renowned sports and leisure brand.
In this role but you will be responsible for supporting the European sales team with a full range of sales administration and event planning duties including:
- Preparing weekly sales reports
- Planning events and team meetings
- Booking travel (flights, hotels etc) for trade shows and product launches
- Attending key events
- Being the point of contact for the German subsidiary
- Department point of contact for the Sales Team, liaise between sales team and office staff
- Manage company car leasing and contracts
- Other ad hoc duties and projects as required.
- Fluency in French and English is essential. Fluency also in German is highly desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar administrative or secretarial role
- Positive, friendly, flexible and responsible attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
Up to £27,500 + excellent benefits:
- 22 days holiday plus birthday holiday and 8 days bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance (eligible after 6 months service)
- Healthcare Cash Plan for (eligible after 6 months service)
- Life Insurance (automatic cover 3 x base salary - eligible after 6 months service)
- Pension (salary sacrifice scheme - up to 6% match of employee contributions plus majority of company NI savings)
- Staff Discount
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan
- Interest Free Leisure Loan to up to £600 (eligible after 6 months service)
To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.
Contact: Lisa Grimes