South West London area - approximately 35 minutes from Clapham Junction
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in Mandarin Chinese language is an advantage as you will be liaising with colleagues in China
Our global client is a world leading technology brand from the IT industry.
They are looking for a Financial Data Management Assistant to join their financial department and be responsible for the management of mostly client rebates. The typical job responsibilities will include:
- Manage new and renewal of rebates agreements
- Liaise with various internal departments (legal, accounts receivable) to ensure this runs smoothly
- Process overdue rebates by either using in house data or data supplied from customer.
- Resolve discrepancies and disputes
- Verify calculations, request invoices, and ensure invoices are coded correctly for payment.
- Update various databases
- Provide backup to team members on loading tasks
- Preparation and upload of the POS Data into Qlikview on a monthly basis
- Upload data from files to SQL database, correct exceptions.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Fluent also in Mandarin Chinese language is an advantage but not essential
- Experience of using vlookups and Pivot Tables is essential
- Very high attention to detail
- Analytical skills and logical problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and work independently
£21,000 - £22,000 + 10%-20% discretionary company bonus ( up to c. £3,000) + excellent benefits:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% reimbursement of travel (up to £100 a month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us immediately.