Financial Analyst - excellent opportunity to join a world leading and well established international IT company
£32,000 + 10%-20% bonus (c£3,200-£6,400) + excellent benefits
South West London area - approximately 35 minutes from Clapham Junction
Fluent English is essential.
Our global client is a world leading brand and manufacturer in the IT industry
They are looking for a Financial Analyst to support senior management with their decision making through regular financial analysis and reporting as well as assist with month and year end processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- To provide monthly reporting on overheads, product margins and customer profitability and assist in interpreting such reports
- To prepare any other analysis as requested and pro-actively provide appropriate suggestions/options that enable senior management to take business decisions
- To manage and assist with any projects that are assigned to the Financial Analysis group
- To assist with year end processes / audit / tax
- To work as part of team on the month end accounting closing processes
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Part ACCA qualified or studying for an accountancy qualification
- Previous experience as a Financial Analyst with exposure to project management
- Good working knowledge of an accounting package (ideally JDE or equivalent system)
- Highly numerical
- Excellent communication skills
£32,000 + 10%-20% discretionary company bonus ( up to c. £6,400) + excellent benefits:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% reimbursement of travel (up to £100 a month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us immediately.