Our client is successful manufacturing and design company, exporting a fantastic range or products across the globe.
In order to organise, coordinate and manage their export sales shipments, they wish to recruit an Export Shipping & Logistics Coordinator. The job will be to achieve 100% VAT and HMRC full export compliance and include the following responsibilities:
- Running weekly export reports.
- Gathering proof of export by checking hauliers’ websites and Netsuite.
- Checking proof of export to ensure business compliance with export requirements
- Creating and implementing a haulier’s booking form for orders going outside of the UK
- Arranging freight and export/despatch paperwork for orders outside the UK
- Liaising with Despatch for any information required in order to gather proof of export.
- Liaising with Account Managers for any missing paperwork required from customers whose shipping method is collection.
- Analysing reports data and identifying trends for export measures.
- Assisting the Head of Service Excellence in the implementation of export procedures
- Assisting the purchasing department with logistic matters
- Assisting despatch in booking freight, handling queries, recording data
- Deliver internal training on Export compliance to internal staff
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential AND ideally 1 other language (such as German, French, Italian, Spanish but all languages considered)
- Strong experience in an export environment
- Vast knowledge of export and customs (commodity codes, export formalities, export compliance)
- Fully trained on latest version of Incoterms
- Good IT skills - Excel / Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated and forward thinking
- Confident and presentable
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work to deadlines in a timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as an Export Shipping & Logistics Coordinator please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes