Export Sales Support Coordinator. Fantastic opportunity to join a leading, international company to support their global export sales customers.
£24,000 - £26,000 neg
English is essential. Any 2nd language (especially Spanish) is an advantage but not essential
Darwen, near to Blackburn, Lancashire. North West England
COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is an international manufacturing and export company.
In order to support their export business customers, they wish to recruit an Export Sales Support Coordinator. The exciting role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day communication with customers, internal sales executives, sales professionals and all internal teams
- Process customer prices, rebates, sales orders, invoices, returns, credits and debits in SAP
- Professional and highly accurate preparation & presentation of letters of credit and export & compliance for all despatches
- Assist in processing all general sales and technical enquiries that come into the sales office
- Responsible for overall completion of relevant checks: blocked orders, prices, rebates, margins, orders, month-end closures
- Responsible for ensuring a high level of support overall is given to the External Sales Professionals
- Additional duties in support of the entire sales process as requested and provide cover for the Internal Sales Executives.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency also in ANY 2nd language (ideally Spanish) is an advantage but not essential
- Strong working knowledge of customer services
- Experience of export documentation, customs and VAT, letters of credit, bill of lading etc. is essential
- Experience of the preparation and presentation of letters of credit and export advantage
- Strong IT skills with the ability to prioritise work in a demanding multi-task environment
- Excellent team-player with a can-do positive attitude with a flexible and open approach with customers, freight forwarders and internal teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with experience of delivering a high level of customer care.
SALARY & BENEFITS
£24,000 - £26,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information