Sunbury on Thames, South West London (Middlesex - 35/40 minutes direct from Clapham/Waterloo)
Our client is a world leading technology brand with clients throughout Europe.
As an Export Administrator, your primary responsibility will be to monitor and process European customer orders, update all shipping information and deal with requests from various departments.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing and monitoring customer orders
- Creating import clearance instruction for all shipments received from manufacturing sites
- Liaising with courier agencies
- Ensure all export documents are received and prepared correctly
- Liaising with sales, warehouse, accounts and planning
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Previous experience in administration is essential, preferably within a similar role e.g. order processing, import/export administration
- Computer literate and able to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong Excel skills will be an advantage (including Macros)
- SALARY : £20,000 plus end of contract bonus (10% pro rata) and benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to us.