Our client is a world leading technology brand and company.
Due to continued business expansion in Europe, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive. Assist in the day to day execution on topics related to Digital Marketing in EMEA to push the brand and products across digital platforms and online areas and will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, execute & analyse activities using Amazon’s platforms within a defined budget across UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain
- Communicate with Amazon regularly to analyse campaign performance and optimise to achieve better results.
- Report on campaigns to all stakeholders within the business.
- Using our in-house system (Sprinklr) to execute paid social media campaigns (dark posts) which drives traffic to EMEA partner sites and to our own websites. This will involve the execution, optimisation and analysis of activities.
- Working with search team to execute always on strategies & campaigns for our dedicated YouTube channel based on defined goals
- Work with in-house marketing teams to gather affiliate links for campaigns
- Creation of UTM links for campaigns
- Monitoring website traffic using Google Analytics
- Keep skills & knowledge up to date using online research, attending events and seminars to ensure that the company is at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Travel as required ensuring that EMEA is in line with global strategy and in touch with central marketing team.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language (ideally French, German, Italian or Spanish) is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally A level educated (or equivalent). Digital Marketing Degree advantage
- Background in Marketing
- Strong project management skills & focus on working to deadlines.
- Experienced in analysing campaigns/data.
- Experience of using Google Analytics (or similar)
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience using Amazon’s AMS platform.
- Experience in social media advertisement.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills to convey new concepts and ideas to internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing tools such SEO, PPC and other non-Google specific tools.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people in a multicultural environment.