eCommerce Partnerships Manager. Excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful, international ecommerce company with strong consumer brand and digital presence.
Our client is a leading, international eCommerce company with a strong and broad range of recognised lifestyle brands and accessories.
In order to develop their online partnership project and relationships, they are looking to recruit a Senior Partnership Manager. The role will involve developing and implementing a partnership strategy as well as managing affiliate networks. The typical job responsibilities will include:
- Identifying eCommerce partnerships via the use of networking, search engines, LinkedIn and referrals
- Create proposals for prospective clients
- Attend client meetings to maintain existing and develop new relationships
- Co-ordinating strategy for the Affiliates channel, driving new customers to the business
- Competitor reporting
- Liaising with network managers in European countries ensuring strategy is met
- Fluent English is essential. Fluency in an extra 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Educated to degree level in a business discipline
- Very strong negotiation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Keen problem solver
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, time management and teamwork skills
- Proven track record of acquiring new partnerships that have delivered results
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
up to £45,000
To apply for this role, please send your CV to us immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes