COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a very progressive and ambitious eCommerce company, offering a huge range or brands and products available on most online shopping platforms across the world.
In order to increase online sessions across all online platforms, they wish to recruit an eCommerce Marketing Executive. Working alongside the international digital team, the role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Delivery of strategic work plan for website sessions growth
- Optimisation of Google and Bing Accounts to drive qualified paid traffic to direct website to maximise ROI/Traffic/Revenue
- Ensure integration with other marketing channels through promoting the latest promotional offers
- Ensure all campaigns are up to date with latest stocked products via product feeds to ensure maximum visibility across the different paid media channels
- Google Shopping activities - covering optimisation of paid search shopping campaigns, product feeds and product inventory data to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue through Google Shopping, Bing Shopping and other relevant shopping channels.
- Management of product inventories and bidding strategies to maximise Traffic/ROAS/Revenue across shopping comparison sites
- Ensuring compliance with latest search engine best practice guidelines (e.g. Google Webmaster guidelines)
- Support and delivery of strategic work plans for SEO
- Regular analysis to identify new SEO trends, opportunities and markets
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd languages is an advantage but not essential
- A degree in marketing, mathematics or similar is not necessary but is an advantage
- Previous experience working in a fast paced eCommerce organisation
- Experience working Market Places (Amazon) Google Shopping. PPC skills an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify and create new revenue and session opportunities
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts across all levels of company
- Be able to deliver on objectives and goals while keeping to specified budget
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Affiliate Marketing and Facebook Advertising.
- Be able to maintain good relationships with external suppliers
SALARY: £30,000 - £32,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes