Our client is a world leading eCommerce fashion and lifestyle brand, with a worldwide reputation and a leader in the latest fashion and lifestyle trends and designs.
To work as part of their international marketing team, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager for their markets of Northern Europe (the Benelux and Scandinavia). Your job will be to develop and implement online marketing campaigns and activities across Northern Europe. This fantastic job opportunity will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Work with all regional managers to deliver effective marketing activity
- Coordinate the planning and the delivery of market specific trade driving activity
- Manage the global trading calendar to deliver promotional activity across all communication channels
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute local partnerships
- Work with the Optimization Team to interpret global results to ensure the site is optimized for the behavior of local customers
- Liaising with the Performance Marketing Team to help develop affiliate relationships
- Work as part of the Global Brand Marketing Team to ensure marketing campaigns are appropriate for Northern Europe (Benelux & Scandinavia)
- Fluency in Fluency in English AND also either Dutch, Swedish or Danish
- Previous experience in marketing, with a track record of working on working on global campaigns, or marketing activity (preferably for digital/e-business/eCommerce brands.)
- A natural passion for brands (ideally fashion or lifestyle) and an ability to coordinate it
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong trade marketing capabilities Data and insight driven.
- Be able to live and work in the UK without restriction
SALARY & BENEFITS: c£45,000 + 12% bonus (c£5,000) and £5,000 allowance + excellent benefits (bonus, gym, spa)
LANGUAGES: Fluency in English AND also either Dutch, Swedish or Danish
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately