Our client, with a global presence, is a world leading and pioneering organisation, leading the market place with a superb, world class range or translation, localization and language solution services.
Based at the company’s head office, the role as Director of Operations will work closely to the Managing Director and will have a general function of ensuring the efficient, accurate and timely completion of client projects, developing procedures and internal controls as needed.
Your position will oversee full company employee supervision in achieving the overall objectives of each department and will cover the following duties and responsibilities:
- Oversee the company’s overall production operations.
- Analyse functions and flow and eliminate bottlenecks that affect work scheduling.
- Train, supervise and evaluate assigned personnel for the purpose of ensuring their departmental and individual performance objectives
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of all ongoing client projects for the purpose of coordinating resources.
- Ensure vendors are properly informed of the expectations and timelines for work
- Understand and adhere to company Quality Management System (QMS) requirements (ISO etc).
- Perform root cause analysis.
- Work with IT to develop policies, procedures and/or actions for the purpose of improving efficiency and providing direction for meeting the company’s objectives.
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken
- Be educated to degree level
- Operational, Senior Project Management or similar experience is required, ideally gained from the translation or language related sector but this is not essential as all industries will be considered
- Have exceptional organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize.
- Have an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Be able to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form, and to work with minimal supervision.
- Problem solve job-related issues.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Teamwork and consensus-building skills.
- Ability to supervise employees and provide clear direction, goals and objectives
SALARY & BENEFITS
c£85,000 ote + excellent benefits (3% pension options etc)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.