Digital Marketing Influencer Specialist, EMEA. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company and implement their influencer marketing strategies in the EMEA region.
Fluent English is essential. Any additional European Languages spoken and written are an advantage.
South West of London
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
In order to develop and implement marketing influencer strategies, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing Influencer Specialist. Your role will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the planning, implementation & reporting of influencers
- Manage the EMEA influencer budget, providing regular status reports to stakeholders
- Own the strategy, management, content & reporting of YouTube channels
- Manage and coordinate all B2C activity
- Manage EMEA B2C budgets, providing regular status reports to stakeholders
- Coordinate all product launches and ensure relevant sales and marketing materials are available to support agreed ‘Focus areas’
- Asset management & reporting for all internal and external EMEA websites
- Ensure that products are suitably packaged in line with EMEA market needs and legal requirements
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Other EMEA languages are an advantage but not essential
- Ideally be Degree level educated (or equivalent) in a business related discipline
- Background in Marketing, ideally with a good understanding of influencer/product marketing.
- Strong project management skills & focus on working to deadlines.
- Experienced in analysing campaigns/data.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to intermediate level.
- Good standard of numeracy
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good planning, research and analytical skills.
£24,000-£27,000 basic + bonus (has been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.