NEW JOB - Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator EMEA- fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company with recognised range of exciting and innovative brands and designs.
South West London
Our client is one of the leading technology company's with recognized range of exciting and innovative brands and designs.
In order to create, manage and develop their digital marketing strategies across the EMEA region, they wish to recruit a Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Create and maintain product launch and marketing activity roadmaps for internal team use
- Coordination of product launches in EMEA
- Events coordination (in conjunction with the Marketing Manager)
- Planning, coordination and execution of technology events across EMEA
- Assist Channel Marketing team in the execution of local events
- Be responsible for product co-logo or customisation projects, and sales and marketing materials
- Project management, tracking and status reporting of assigned activities
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency also in either French, German or Arabic is an advantage but not essential
- Ideally have a good understanding of the computer gaming world and community
- Be able to communicate with a wide range clients
- Driven and diplomatic, structured and organized
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Pro-active, responsive and adaptable
- Have an ability to understand and become familiar with new technologies and concepts very quickly
£23,000 - £25,000 + discretionary bonus scheme + company benefits
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Digital Marketing & Events Coordinator please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.