Sunbury on Thames, South West London
Fluent English is essential
Our client is a world leading technology company.
As a Demand Planner working on behalf of the EMEA region, your primary responsibility will be to gather, analyse and validate customer inventory and sales data.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review historical sales trends on product lines and evaluate requirements for EMEA region
- Review focus customer holding inventory and assess stocking situation in relation to distributor/reseller inventory and sell through.
- Make recommendations to increase/decrease inventory holding to support customer supply chain.
- Monitor customer ordering patterns and apply seasonality factors to enable customers to reach an optimal level of stock during peak season.
- Identify problematic accounts and support customer to build up a suitable inventory holding.
- Work with Business Managers to review sales forecast
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential
- Previous experience in a similar role in supply chain/planning/stock management
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
SALARY : £24,000 - £25,000 pa plus a review/increase after 6 months (subject to performance) and excellent benefits including
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £120 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
WORKING HOURS are 8.30 - 17.30 Monday to Thursday then 8.30 - 3.30 on a Friday