French speaking Customer Service Representative. A fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing eCommerce company to work with their busy international customer services team and support their French speaking sales markets.
French and English
Harlow, Essex (30 mins NE of London)
Our client is a fast evolving and niche eCommerce company, growing rapidly across Europe and offering a superb range of products and service.
To work as part of their rapidly growing international customer services team, they wish to recruit a French speaking Customer Services Representative. Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Handling customer orders, enquiries and complaints via telephone, email, company and marketplace websites and letter as required.
- Responding to customer reviews.
- Assist with marketing and other departments as required.
- Processing customer refunds and returns including investigative enquiries and taking appropriate action to resolve.
- Liaising with appointed delivery companies and track orders as necessary.
- Monitor customer care comments and report any recurring issues.
- General administration such as mailing list cleaning.
- Liaising with key departments including warehouse and purchasing when necessary.
- Participate on occasional outbound call campaigns.
- Translate catalogue and web content into French and participate in content checking.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in both French and English is essential
- Previous experience in a customer services role - any background
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Passionate to deliver high levels of customer care
- High level of attention to detail
- Can work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Live in close proximity to Harlow
SALARY AND WORKING HOURS
£20,000 - £23,000. Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
To apply for this superb opportunity, please Apply Now and send to us your CV.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes