Credit Controller. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international company (for a 9-12 month contract) as a Credit Controller.
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology and video gaming and eSports hardware and components.
To manage all credit control activities for their UK based business clients, they wish to recruit (for a contract until at least August 2019) a Credit Controller. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Resolve payment discrepancies with our customers
- To issue credit when appropriate under our price protection policy
- Liaise with our Sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders
- Prepare and conduct all collection correspondence through verbal and written communication.
- Input and update customer accounts and credit terms on our accounting system.
- Make informed decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold.
- To reconcile any account discrepancies.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent grasp of the English language essential for daily communication with customers.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and email.
£23,500 - £24,000 + 10% contract bonus
THIS JOB WILL START AS A MATERNITY COVER UNTIL AT LEAST AUGUST 2019 BUT THE OPPORTUNITY OF A PERMANENT JOB AFTER IS VERY GOOD!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes