Italian speaking Credit Controller. Fabulous opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful company with excellent starting salary and benefits!
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS : Starting salary is up to £25,000/£26,000 pa + benefits, Monday-Friday, 9.00-17:00
Fluency in Italian is essential
Our client is a leading international and highly successful award winning company.
They are currently looking to recruit an Italian speaking Credit Controller to be responsible for the debt collection and Credit Control of the Italian speaking market.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contact customers by telephone or any other method if balance is overdue to investigate the debt and where necessary place the account on stop
- Carry out monthly statement and chase letter runs or their equivalent
- Prepare/action Direct Debit (or equivalent) including rejections
- Cashpost all monies received on the same day or receipt
- Monitor insured and none insured Credit limits to hold or release goods as appropriate
- Liaise with reps/agents on accounts overdue and customer service issues and assist in issuing credits where needed
- To carry out, where necessary, legal action or insurance claims to collect debt
- Fluency in Italian is essential
- Previous experience in credit control is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Be a flexible and highly motivated team player
The salary on offer is up to £25,000/£26,000 pa depending on experience.
To apply for this great opportunity and join a supportive and highly successful company please send your CV to us.