Credit Controller. Excellent opportunity to join a leading and well established international technology company as a Credit Controller to their business EMEA markets.
South West London / Sunbury on Thames (Middlesex - 45 minutes direct from Waterloo)
Our global client is a world leading brand and a producer of cutting edge technology hardware and components.
To manage all credit control activities for their EMEA based business clients, they wish to recruit a Credit Controller. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- Resolve payment discrepancies with our customers
- To issue credit when appropriate under our price protection policy
- Liaise with our Sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders
- Prepare and conduct all collection correspondence through verbal and written communication.
- Input and update customer accounts and credit terms on our accounting system.
- Make informed decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold.
- To reconcile any account discrepancies.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. A 2nd fluent language is an advantage but not essential
- Credit Control experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and email.
SALARY, BENEFITS, WORKING HOURS
£25,000 + bonus (15%-20%) and excellent benefits. 38.5 hour week, . 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday – Thursday with 1 hour lunch, 8.30am – 3.30pm on a Friday with 30 mins lunch. Benefits include: Health cover, travel subsidy, large social activities, gym etc.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes