COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a niche sales trading company, offering a bespoke range products that are freely traded and shipped across the world.
In order to coordinate all sales trades and shipments, they wish to recruit a Contract Sales Administrator. The role will typically include the following duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and issuing sales trade contracts to clients
- Reviewing all sales contracts signed by clients and traders accordingly
- Requesting sample receipts and feedback for sales contracts
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Have previous office administration experience.
- Excellent telephone style and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- A knowledge of trading or shipping terms and processes is an advantage
£20,000 - £25,000
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE APPLY NOW AND SEND YOUR CV TO US.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes