Our client is successful eCommerce company with a large range of consumer good and brands that are recoginsed and sold across most of the world's leading online platforms (Amazon, Google Shopping, eBay etc)
To manage all of their consumer market research campaigns and projects as well as manage all analytical operations, they wish to recruit a Consumer Market Research Manager. The job will managing projects from commission to debrief and will focus on the following job responsibilities:
- Managing multiple research projects from kick-off to final deliverables across the UK and 6 international markets with minimal support
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and to the deadline, whilst keeping stakeholders updated throughout the project lifecycle
- Supporting on research strategy and advising on the best methodologies to meet the business objectives of senior team members
- Analysing and interpreting findings/data to create a clear story with actionable insights to present back to stakeholders and the wider team
- Moderating website usability in the UK and other markets with the help of language experts - travel is a big and exciting part of this role!
- Taking ownership of actions from usability by working closely with the UX Designer and Head of Technology
- Products to ensure solutions are developed and implemented to enhance the customer journey
- Writing, editing and programming customer surveys and questionnaires
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is essential
- Ideally educated to degree level in psychology, behavioural science, marketing or a related field
- Experience agency side in a mixed-method role
- Experience of moderating for F2F methods (focus groups, in-depths etc.)
- Strong understanding of research best practice for consumer brands
- The ability to think analytically and develop analytical solutions to problems
- Strong organisational, project management and teamwork skills
- Experience of managing/participating in international research projects
c£35,000 - £37,000 (negotiable) + excellent benefits ( travel across Europe, pension, discounts)
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Consumer Market Research Manager please send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.