Chinese Mandarin speaking Brand Account Manager. Superb opportunity for a Chinese Mandarin speaking Brand Account Manager to join a world leading brand and media agency with a responsibility to develop their channel marketing strategy into China.
Chinese Mandarin and fluent English is essential
Our client is a world-leading brand, advertising and media agency, working with fantastic clients from the world of sport, leisure, entrainment and luxury goods.
To work as part of their global account and marketing team, they wish to recruit a Chinese Mandarin speaking Brand Account Manager. Managing one of the agency's biggest clients from the sports world (football), your responsibilities will include:
- Work with team members to deliver superb client servicing, positive relationship development, and diligent project management
- Take lead on proactive client/partner communication
- Maintain a good working relationship with key stakeholders
- Advise client on all aspects of the marketing mix within China
- Support Director in the management of all China campaign deliverables for the client
- Responsible for the translation and development of copy to ensure all materials are relevant for the Chinese audience
- Support the preparation of campaign wrap up reporting ensuring that key learnings and campaign optimization is presented in a coherent manner.
- Works with the account team, to identify strategic opportunities and continue to deliver top results to the client.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent Chinese Mandarin and fluent English is essential
- Educated to university degree level
- Marketing / Brand Account Management experience (agency and/or client side.)
- Proven experience in account and project management
- Experience and understanding of both the football and entertainment industry are helpful, but not essential.
An understanding of through-the-line campaign planning and delivery
- Experience of developing and implementing promotional plans with quantifiable results
- Experience working within 360 campaigns and promotions from strategy to delivery to reporting.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and calm under pressure.
- Ability to think creatively when tackling projects, taking into account key client needs and budget parameters.
SALARY, BENEFITS AND WORKING HOURS
£30,000 - £35,000
To apply for this role as Chinese Mandarin speaking Brand Account Manager, please send your CV to us in full confidence immediately.