Channel Marketing Specialist - Spanish speaking. Fantastic opportunity to join a world leading technology company and implement their marketing strategies across Spain, Portugal and Italy with their channel partners.
Fluent Spanish and English is essential. Any additional European Languages spoken and written are an advantage.
South West of London
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry.
In order to develop and implement marketing strategies into Spain, Italy & Portugal, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Channel Marketing Specialist. You will be responsible for you will be responsible for planning strategies and campaigns, and execution of channel marketing programmes and will typically cover the following job responsibilities:
- Planning and execution of channel marketing activities
- Management of regional channel marketing budge
- Participation in the development and delivery of projects as directed, ensuring representation of local needs
- Bring local knowledge to related areas within the company (PR, Social Media, Strategic Marketing, etc.)
- Communication of marketing information to channel partners
- Communication with internal and external customers about activities, action, programmes and coordination of activity with these teams as appropriate
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent Spanish and English is essential. Other EMEA languages are an advantage but not essential
- Ideally be Degree level educated (or equivalent) in a business related discipline
- General Marketing experience or Account/Customer Management experience
- Channel Marketing experience in the IT industry is an advantage
- Experience of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint to intermediate level.
- Good standard of numeracy
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good planning, research and analytical skills.
£24,000-£27,000 basic + bonus (has been 15-20% of salary over past few years) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.