Marketing Manager - Video Gaming and eSports - EMEA. Amazing opportunity to work as a Channel Marketing Manager/Team Leader for a major global technology and video gaming/esports brand and company, offering a great career opportunity and a basic salary (to £34k), bonus (in the past has been up to 20% of salary), great benefits and superb work environment
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named gaming products.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo)
You will be responsible for continuing to grow and develop awareness for an exciting brand in the esports/gaming sector and drive conversions through top customers (etailers and retailers).
Your role as Marketing Manager/Team Leader will include regular travel within the UK, Europe and the US and include the typical following job responsibilities:
- Create and deliver engaging marketing plans that will add value to customers (etailers and retailers) and drive traffic and sales both online and in-store
- Create partner marketing strategies
- Manage the allocated budget and assess ROI for key customer investments.
- Ensure brand visbility in stores, showrooms and partner websites
- Manage a small internal team, work closely with sales, business management and strategic marketing teams.
- Coordinate and direct various merchandising agencies, POS and compliance, in-country ambassadors and distributors where needed.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Additional languages are an advantage though not essential
- Previous experience in marketing, ideally in a channel marketing role
- Previous management/team leading experience
- Experience of managing budgets
- An understanding and interest in the esports / gaming world and community is strongly preferred
£30,000 - £34,000 basic + discretionary company bonus (in the past has been 10-20% of salary) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR PARTNER
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Marketing Manager/Team Leader EMEA please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.