COMPANY AND BACKGROUND
Our client is a global publisher of law and legal business related market reports, trends and data that are consulted by legal organisations in most industry sectors across the world.
To join their international sales department, they wish to recruit a Business Development Manager. Your role will concentrate on subscription sales of both online and print related business market reports and data and will typically consist of the following duties and responsibilities:
- Creating new subscription opportunities through self-researched leads
- Research, qualifying and cold-calling decision makers (for example, partners at top tier law firms or investment banks) in order to open, negotiate and close deals
- Weekly sales reporting and pipeline forecasting with ongoing CRM management
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
- Be educated at a leading university to degree level
- Proven sales record of C-level sales - ideally subscription sales experience but all sectors considered
- Be a strong self-starter
- Be driven, motivated, energetic and 100% sales focused - nothing less
Basic salary of £30,000 - £35,000 + excellent commission (OTE c £40/£50,000+).
Company offer a supportive, encouraging and tight-knit team, providing a great work environment. International travel twice a year (Australasia, Asia, Americas, Nordics, Benelux, and more).
Corporate days out, office refreshments, pension scheme, and more.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV DIRECTLY TO US IMMEDIATELY.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information.