Amazon Account Manager - Gaming and eSports - EMEA. Amazing opportunity to work as an Amazon Account Manager for a major global eCommerce technology and video gaming/esports brand and company, offering a great career opportunity and a basic salary (to £26k), bonus (in the past has been up to 20% of salary), great benefits and superb work environment
Fluent English is essential. Fluency also in any 2nd language (for example French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian or Spanish but all languages considered) is an advantage but not essential
Our global client is a world leading brand in the technology industry, distributing several well-known named gaming products.
South West London area, Sunbury on Thames (35/40 minutes from Clapham/Waterloo)
As the Amazon Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and developing the direct company relationship to Amazon for all online sales and trading and the role will include the typical following job responsibilities:
- Review all incoming Amazon orders and liaise with relevant departments to ensure the orders are processed
- Monitor ordering patterns and investigate anything that is above their current run rate
- Manage the backorder release and make cancellations where applicable
- Liaise with relevant couriers regarding shortages and disputes with Amazon
- Contribute to the development of better order management tools
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English is essential. Additional languages are an advantage though not essential
- Good level of education - ideally to degree level educated (or equivalent) bur this is not essential
- Experience in sales / account management.
- Previous IT product-related knowledge is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational, skills
£24,000 - £26,000 + sales performance bonus (c10% of salary, c£2,500) AND a KPI bonus (15%-20%, c£5,000) + excellent benefits including:
- 24 days holiday increasing after service PLUS up to 8 Bank Holidays a year
- Pension after two months - 6% contribution from the company
- 75% REIMBURSEMENT OF TRAVEL (up to £100 per month)
- Private medical insurance - FULLY EXPENSED BY THE COMPANY plus 50% SUBSIDY FOR
- Permanent health insurance
- Gym membership (up to 50% paid for by the company)
- Life Assurance
- Free tea/coffee and subsidised vending
- Cultural and subsidised lunch AND MORE!!!
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as Amazon Account Manager please APPLY NOW send your CV to us immediately.