Accounts Assistant plus French or Spanish ideally - 12 month FTC initially (possibility to be extended/become permanent)
£25,000 - £28,000 pa depending on experience plus great benefits including overtime and study support!
Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant (plus French or Spanish ideally) to join a world class, international and highly successful accountancy practice in London
Fluency in ideally French or Spanish
Our client is a leading and highly successful accountancy firm based in Central London with a great working environment and offering excellent career opportunities.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Due to continued and fast growing expansion, they are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, plus ideally French or Spanish.
As an Accounts Assistant, your main responsibility will be to assist in the preparation and collation of the preparation of financial information for your own portfolio of international clients, often French or Spanish speaking.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Managing purchase ledger and sales ledger activities
- Coding and processing invoices
- Working out VAT payments
- Processing payroll
- Making payments
- Dealing with expenses
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Fluency in French or Spanish is a strong advantage
- Experience in a similar finance or accounts role is essential, e.g. purchase ledger, invoicing, VAT, expenses etc
- UK VAT experience is a preference
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus fantastic benefits including the following:
- Study support (ACCA or CIMA)
- Paid overtime (paid at time and a half)
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible holiday where you can buy or sell up to 5 days annual leave per annum
- Excellent contributory stakeholder pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan up to £6,000
and other great benefits!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international, fast growing accountancy practice with excellent career progression opportunities.
This role is a 12 month FTC initially with a possibility for contract extension or to become permanent.
To apply or to find out more, please email your CV to us or contact Lisa Grimes